Town Hall returns to City Hall
The TTC Customer Town Hall returned to City Hall one year after the first meet-and-greet with the public.
About 150 people attended the open-mike forum on Nov. 15 to share their comments, compliments and concerns about the better way. Many others followed on Twitter or watched live on Rogers Cable 10 or via rogers.com.
It was the fourth town-hall gathering since the inaugural meeting on Nov. 24, 2011.
So what has changed? In the past year, the TTC has seen a number of customer service improvements, namely:
- Station and vehicle cleanliness.
- Washroom upgrades.
- Next-bus-arrival advancements.
- Fare-purchase improvements.
- Collector booth enhancements.
- PRESTO progress.
- Expanded Customer Service Centre hours.
- Expanded Request Stop program.
- Better service performance tracking.
- More mystery survey shoppers.
“The essence of transforming the TTC – and making you feel valued as customers – is if you truly feel that you are valued and that you get consistently excellent service delivery every single day regardless of your mode of transportation,” CEO Andy Byford told the audience.