Message from the Executives
2017 Customer Charter
Today (Feb. 6), we released our 5th annual Customer Charter – a set of commitments we’re making across all areas of our system to improve the customer experience, modernize our organization and make the TTC more welcoming for our customers. A copy of the news release that was issued is attached.
TTC new release issued Feb. 6, 2017
This year’s charter commitments include:
- Open the Toronto-York Spadina Subway Extension.
- Add 40 new accessible, low-floor streetcars to our fleet.
- Complete installation of Wi-Fi service at all subway stations.
- Increase the number of accessible stations by three to 38.
- Welcome more than 300 new buses and Wheel-Trans vehicles.
- Continue the rollout of PRESTO across the system.
- Increase and upgrade cycling infrastructure at stations.
We recognize the huge role all of you play in meeting the commitments set out in this Charter. It’s with your hard work that we have made this a great organization and one that continues to improve and modernize year after year.
Deputy CEO/Chief Customer Officer
The 2018 Customer Charter is available at the TTC’s website.