Collective Bargaining Update #7
From the Human Resources Department
On October 13, 2018, the TTC and ATU Local 113 attended interest arbitration to resolve the outstanding collective agreement. The decision was released earlier today and the following is a summary of the order:
- The collective agreement and all appendices are renewed. Schedules to the 2014 collective agreement are not renewed.
- A three-year contract with 2% across the board wage increases in each year.
- Benefit increases to LTD, paramedical, psychological services, vision, smoking cessation products and vaccinations.
- An increase of $0.25/hour to the skilled-trade allowance.
- Establishment of two joint union-management committees.
The TTC is reviewing this decision for cost and operational impacts and we will communicate further with impacted departments as necessary.
Director – Employee Relations
October 23, 2018